Mull Hall is a single storey building set in beautiful grounds overlooking the Cromarty Firth and enjoying enviable views to the Wyvis Mountain Range beyond. The main lounge at the rear of the building looks out over the tranquil water feature of Highland Park Retirement Village.
While you are at Mull Hall it is our desire to provide services which will make your stay as comfortable as possible. The following are available for your pleasure:
• Standard and Premier En-suite Rooms.
• Onsite Shop open 6 days a week and in home trolley service.
• Televisions and a varied selection of music located in communal areas of the home with a DVD library for
a residents’ enjoyment.
• Award-winning Activities Philosophy.
• Organised Outings and Events.
• Mobile Library visits.
• Weekly Hairdresser.
• Chiropody, Physiotherapy, Dentist and Optician by appointment.
• Tasty and nutritious choice of snacks and meals available with special dietary requirements catered for.